Welcome to the new and improved Stay Sick online store.
Changes include increased compatibility with browsers including iphone ios and android.
Stay Sick is a well established small clothing brand situated in Glasgow, Scotland. The brand was created in 2012 offering our highly popular customised Levi 501 shorts. Stay Sick has since developed, and is now a prosperous swimwear brand offering unrivalled quality and design. Stay Sick is a small family run business and as such all manufacture is carried out locally. This assists us in our aspirations to provide the highest level of care possible in the creation of your purchase.
In our swimwear we offer customers a unique service of selecting alternative colours and prints varying from product to product. These options can be selected on each product display page. If a customer would like to request an different combination that is not available for selection within any product display page you can email your request to email@example.com.
Stay Sick designs are created by Alexandra Metcalfe.
> Create an Account (optional)
When ordering you should create an account with us to ensure we take care of you as best we can. When registered you will no longer be required to enter your details for each purchase and will allow us to remedy any unforeseen situations faster.
You can create an account while at checkout. Simply select the ‘create an account?’ checkbox, positioned below where you provide the billing address for your order, and then provide a password. An account will then be generated and you can login at any time via the ‘My Account’ page.
You will notice when ordering your selected item will be purchased on backorder. This is due to the fact all items are made to order so are manufactured then shipped within 10-14 working days. Customers simply select the chosen option(s) and select ‘none’ for the alternative option(s) undesired. Customers can find examples of our available colours and prints in the charts linked in the product display page, also here.
Once happy, you can proceed to provide your details and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
Note: Payment can be made via PayPal only.
Items are made to order therefore when making your purchase please note that the manufacture and packaging time results in a wait of up to 10-14 working days till orders are dispatched via Royal Mail. Items are sent first class recorded and require signature on arrival. Royal Mail state delivery within 1-2 working days. International customers should contact Stay Sick to request tracking numbers should an issue arise with delivery at their destination. Stay Sick utilises the services of Royal Mail in delivering your package and as such depends on the guarantees they provide. As a result Stay Sick cannot be held responsible for any errors once orders are no longer in our possession. However Stay Sick will strive to assist resolution of any issues that customers may encounter as quickly as possible.
We ship internationally to 25 different countries including the US. Please check available countries using the shipping calculator at the bottom of the shopping cart page.
> Delivery Options
We currently offer 2 types of shipping options:
United Kingdom (Excluding Channel Isles) – £3.50
International (Confirm availability at the checkout) – £6.50
> Tracking your Item
We try our best to update tracking numbers on dispatched items as soon as possible but during busy periods it can be difficult. We request that you contact us if it is imperative you have your tracking number.
You can be assured that we take extreme care when creating your product and strive to achieve the highest quality possible. However, we also promise to refund any item that reaches you in less than satisfactory condition.
The following information should be taken into consideration.
- You should email any concerns you have with your product through the contact page on this site with details of your purchase.
- When returning your product you must include a copy of your invoice and or your returns slip. Without it we will be unable to identify you and process your refund.
- Please keep in mind that if your order is one which is custom made we will be unable to offer you a full refund or exchange as these items are harder for us to re sell.
- Please note on your returns slip whether you would like a refund or an exchange (dependant on stock levels).
- The product must be returned within 14 days from date of arrival at buyers address.
- Payments will be refunded through the original payment source.
- Delivery costs cannot be reimbursed at this time (we hope to have this changed soon).
- Items must be in their original condition complete with hygiene stickers in place.
- Failure to adhere to the above rules will result in your return being refused. We trust this to be fair and reasonable.
> Size Guide
Please see our sizing guides here
All of our products are designed and manufactured in-house using non industrial scale machinery, which is reflected in our pricing and waiting time but also lets us offer the option to alter fabrics before ordering for a more personal shopping experience. This allows us to cater to customers individual style and offer endless swimwear options. We carry out our own checks of all items to ensure the quality is to a certain standard, and do our best to make sure you are happy with your item.
> Wash Guide
Our products are manufactured with great care and to ensure they maintain their quality it is important you take good care of your purchase:
- Hand wash only and leave to dry naturally on all products marked with the stamp.
- All stock items that are not stamped with ‘hand wash only’ are machine washable. We recommend washing with similar colours at a low temp.